CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

most wanted things....:D

i wish i wish i wish....
lately i always wishing for something right...lol..lots of daydreaming!
WHATEVER~
heyyy! i wish i always get what i wish...:D
not everything we wanted we got it right buddy??
we must work hard for it.....must!
soo....this will clear you thought bout what i wish for....:))

this vintage dress is totally nice..is it?
mommy can i get this 4 my birthday? big one please...


i want my house fulled with shoes :D


closet like the one that gu jun pyo has :)


can you imagine me in that dress??OMG!



give me this 21 forever necklace now!


take me to this damn hot car please~


cuppy cakes! aummmmmmmmmm:D
touch screen lappy...come to me honey!




blackberry....:D


 give me 10000 like this!!



my dream house forever~




i know this stupid dream not gonna hapenned....lol!
am i look like a moron??no right...phewww~
whatever...i love what i love!
daaa....see you next entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment