CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

studying or playing.....u guess?

assalamualaikum malaysia....
um...today's topis is....dunno! just feeling  to write here...
we must follow our instinct right frens??
yeahhhhhhhhhh that the spirit we need!heyy...i think today's scedule gonna be a bit different from other day...guess so ^^
so....ama is dropping by my house to do our thousand HOMEWORK!!!!arghhh....! 
let's check what homework that i've done....
addmath : umm...nope yet..
physic : not a single touch YET!
akaun : look like it gonna be there alone...
chemistry : arghhhh make me headache!
bm : "hey pija when you want to touch us??"
sej : absolutely not yet...hehehehe~
 
soooo i guess none of my homework is done....its natural phenomena right?
but with ama here...i hope my thousand left work will done...hope so...
(i think not cause she start to asked me watching her crow zero movie...)....lol~
whatever! if we dont start so when it gonna finish?
lets start the war to settle down the work...ok?
yeahhh give me some noise!!!!!!!!!!
till here for now...annyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment