CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

shoes fashionista :P

.....shoes complete the women.....
is it true??what do u think??
i dont mind if u ollss not agreed with my statement..its okay :)
but!....to me shoes is fabulous...amazing...cool....totally making women looks gorgeous!!!
right2??why do i love shoes??its pretty and making my legs long :))
ohhh i love talking bout this :DDD
but!i'm not a rich girl that have tons of money in her bank..i am from the average family..
so.....i cant show my lve to shoes by buying them..but by admiring them only..
huhu~so sad:'((
i always went to popular shoes shop with my friends and surfing what shoes that i like...:))
everytime i saw people wearing the type of shoes that i definately admire it...i must be like the jumping beruk..hahahaha~no lahhh..even the teachers also get the praises from me :D


















 *i-love-shoes smile* :))

2 comments:

  1. ape xde gambo oxford pon? mary janes? mule? boot? haishhhhh :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhehehe~boh yg besa2 ja....tpi semua ija suka..:D

    ReplyDelete